Wednesday 26 September 2012

{Hello Sunshine}

Thank you everyone for your kind words after my first outfit post (here) in a yellow maxi. I really appreciate it! A yellow dress is a summer essential - it really brightens your wardrobe and mood! There are so many options in store at the moment (must resist!)...here are some yellow pieces I'm lusting after: 
From Marcs: Mini Silk Spot Pleated Skirt Dress (here)
From Seed: Plisse Shirt Dress (here)

I'm loving Marcs' collection right now, here are more cheerful pieces for daywear:
From Marcs: Silk Fold Pocket Shirt (here), Leather Kristen Cross Body Bag

From Marcs: Silk Clean Shawl Collar Long Sleeve Jacket (here), Slub Stripe Popper Detail Short Sleeve Tee

My About page (here) and social media buttons (thank you Sweet Faerie Designs) are up and running so please go have a look and play. You can follow me on Bloglovin (here) and on instagram (@_naomip).

So we are midway through the week - hope you all enjoy the rest of it!

Thanks so much for reading!

:)

What colour(s) are you loving this season?

2 comments:

  1. i love yellow! the crossbody bag is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks m ! Let me know if you have bought any yellow goodies recently :)

      Delete